Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Trade Practices Act and similar State legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision of products and various services by vicpostforming.com.au, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). vicpostforming.com.au does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights, but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
• This Website is provided by vicpostforming.com.au on an "as is" basis.
• vicpostforming.com.au and its licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to or the results of your access to the Website (including any related or linked websites) or the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or products included on this Website.
• To the full extent permissible by applicable law, vicpostforming.com.au disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
• vicpostforming.com.au will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, vicpostforming.com.au hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
Links to other sites
vicpostforming.com.au has not reviewed any of the websites which link to this Website or to which this Website links. vicpostforming.com.au is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to its. vicpostforming.com.au does not endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk. These other websites or pages would have their own terms and conditions governing them. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using other websites or pages.
vicpostforming.com.au may receive payment for advertising displayed to you during the course of the use of the Website. vicpostforming.com.au may also receive payment for advertising links which you may choose to follow. By using the Website you authorise vicpostforming.com.au to collect such payments for its sole use and benefit.
You may only provide a link to this Website from a website provided that you link to the home page http://www.vicpostforming.com.au, and use as the linking text "Laminate Benchtop Manufacturers". To link in any other way, you must first obtain the permission of vicpostforming.com.au.
The Victoria Postforming website is designed purely as a source of reference for the services offered by Victoria Postforming Pty Ltd.
Personal information submitted to this website will only be used to provide clients with the information they have requested. We will not supply any information voluntary given by a client via our website to any other company.
For statistical purposes only we may gather website information including the Internet service provider (ISP) that has accessed our website, the date and time of day the website was accessed and the webpages viewed during the visit. All user details are kept in confidence and will never be shared or sold to any other company, business or individual.
1. Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd may in assessing my/our application for credit or if the application is accepted and subsequently any payment becomes overdue obtain personal information and seek from a credit reporting agency or other credit provider information about my/our credit arrangement and I/we understand that this information may include my/our credit worthiness, credit history or credit capacity that the credit providers are allowed to give or receive pursuant to the Privacy Act and Privacy Amendment Act.
2. The applicant(s) must inform Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd in writing within seven (7) days of any change of his/her their business details or corporate structure.
3. Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd reserves the absolute right to refuse or withdraw the applicant(s) credit facilities at any time in the event that the applicant is in breach of these terms and conditions.
4. All contracts between Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd and the Applicant shall be deemed to have been entered into in the State of NSW and shall be construed according to the laws of the State of NSW.
5. Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd reserves the following rights in relation to any goods provided to the applicant by Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd, until all accounts owed by the applicant to Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd are fully paid:
a). legal ownership of the goods;
b). to enter the Applicant(s) premises (or the premises of any associated company or agent where the goods are located) without liability for trespass or any resulting damage and retake possession of the goods; and
c). to keep or resell any goods repossessed pursuant to (2) above;
If the goods are resold, or products manufactured using the goods are sold, by the Applicant, the Applicant shall hold such part of the proceeds of any such sale as represents the invoice price of the goods sold or used in the manufacture of the goods sold in a separate identifiable account as the beneficial property of the credit Provider and shall pay such amount to Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd upon request. Notwithstanding the provisions above Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd shall be entitled to maintain an action against the applicant for the purchase price and the risk of the goods shall pass to the Applicant upon delivery.
6. I/We acknowledge that if the account is overdue, Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd at its discretion, reserves the right to refer the account to a Mercantile Agency for collection and I/We agree to be responsible to meet all reasonable costs & commissions incurred in employing the said mercantile agent to collect the overdue account.
7. I/We acknowledge and agree that the terms of payment are STRICTLY NETT CASH 30days from the end of the month in which the goods were purchased, and in the event the account becomes overdue, Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge interest in accordance with the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983 and/or place your account on HOLD credit as of the first day after the due date of invoices if the amounts remain outstanding.
8 Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd reserves the right to request that the applicant(s) update their credit application information every three (3) years or at request, and as a result some changes may be made to the details of your credit account. Refusal may also result in credit withdrawal.
9. Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd will provide a monthly statement to all customers that hold a credit account with the Company and have a balance owing on the account. It is the Applicants responsibility to use this statement to reconcile their account and to notify the Accounts Department of Victoria Postforming & Laminating Services Pty Ltd of any variances with the documents or contents within.
I/We acknowledge that the information provided within this application has been read and understood by me/us, and I/we declare that all the information is true and correct in every detail and I/we acknowledge that if credit is given, credit will be provided in reliance upon the information supplied by me/us herein.
The Laminex Colour Palette features more than 200 contemporary decors including solid colours, patterns and woodgrains. From timeless to cutting edge, the palette offers a full spectrum of decors to create the perfect space.
Please note that the sample swatches below should be used as a guide only. Their appearance cannot be guaranteed as an accurate representation of the material as sample colours will vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
Blue Pearl Granite
New Antique White
New Ash Dust
Stipple Burnished Plum
Washed Knotty Ash